Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Arcadia, CA
- 401(k) matching
- Bonus based on performance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Training & development
ROLE DESCRIPTIONDustin Tsu - State Farm Agent is seeking an organized and efficient specialist to fulfill administrative duties and support insurance agents in gaining and keeping customers. As Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member with our agency, your attention to detail, dedication to client relations, and sales-mindedness equip you for this versatile position. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.We look forward to incorporating your energy and marketing perspective into our team as we build success together. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Dedicated to customer service
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Able to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Able to obtain a Life/Health License
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- 401k Plan
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation $45,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none